Dear valued customers,
As you are undoubtedly aware, the COVID-19 pandemic has had a devastating impact on businesses not just nationally, but globally too. At Kats Botanicals, we realize many of our customers consider our products essential, especially during times of uncertainty and stress.
Our customers and our local community are important to us, and that is why we donated our excess masks to the local police force and hospitals in the surrounding area. Also, rest assured that we are doing everything we can to send shipments out promptly. Justin Kats, CEO of Kats Botanicals, pays all employees twice his or her hourly wage to work extra hours and has hired additional workers to ensure we fill clients’ orders on time and to help those in his community impacted by temporary job loss.
Unfortunately, our partners, Route, and the USPS have experienced a difficult time coping with the increase in deliveries since the pandemic began. Although the product may leave our warehouse on time, customers have reported that shippers have rerouted orders after warehouse pick up to avoid Covid-19 hotspots, making the arrival date beyond initially calculated.
Just know, we are doing everything we can do to ship your orders immediately and address any potential delays as quickly as possible.
Here is what we are doing on the ground level to minimize any delays but at the same time, minimize the risk to our employees and customers:
- Our cleaning crew thoroughly sanitize the warehouse twice daily.
- We have rearranged our facility to make it easier for employees to maintain at least six feet from one another.
- We have been practicing self-isolation when required since March.
- Each employee has their temperature checked twice daily: Once when he or she arrives and once on departure.
- We sanitize all bags before packing and shipping.
- To minimize the chance of contamination, we now only accept online orders and no longer offer pick-up at our facility.
- Employees swap out masks and gloves frequently.
- All returns are put into quarantine for several days and opened bags are thrown away.
At Kats Botanicals, our customers’ satisfaction is our priority. We apologize for any hold-ups in deliveries and assure you that we are doing absolutely everything we can to ensure you receive your order in the safest and most secure manner possible.
Thank you for your loyalty and stay safe,