The mountains contain many natural wellness secrets, including a beneficial compound called Shilajit. This product contains almost all of the elements of the periodic table and is known for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and cellular regeneration properties. Military’s and sports teams alike have used shilajit for faster recovery after strenuous exercise or drills. The direct benefits of Shilajit, like boosting the immune system, are one of the many reasons to begin a regimen of this product because it contains one of the most powerful compounds known to man – fulvic acid. Consuming shilajit has many positive benefits for a healthy body.
What Is Shilajit?
Shilajit is a thick and sticky black or brown tar-like substance more commonly found high in the Himalayan mountains in Asia and the Altai mountains in eastern Europe (some shilajit is even known to be white). When an organic material expires, the compounds can mix with microbial metabolites, as well as other organic material which surrounds the substance. Once this happens, a long process of fermentation begins where the substance buries itself deep inside rocks. After a while, it is pulled out of the rocks by the sun. This is where the tar-like substance is harvested and brought to your door. Essentially shilajit is rich in various bioactive compounds, acids, and trace minerals and is known to create many different benefits for the consumer.
The Benefits of Shilajit
- Shilajit is known for boosting a natural creation of zinc in the body as well as working together with magnesium and potassium (other elements in your diet) which have been known to lower blood pressure, heart rate, and muscle tension.
- Shilajit boosts the “CoQ10” enzyme. This enzyme affects a major portion of the body which includes energy conversion, degenerative disease protection, and slows the aging process.
- Could improve liver health.
- May improve renal system health, such as kidneys and urinary tract.
- Is said to improve gastrointestinal tract health.
- May prevent the progression of Alzheimer’s and damage to proteins in the nervous system.
- May benefit heart health – a recent study shared that Shilajit lessened the damage on the heart of the subjects.
- Contains Fulvic Acid, known as the “elixir of life” to holistic professionals which helps consumers maintain a balanced and health-oriented lifestyle.
Ingredients in Shilajit
Everyone in this world should have at least 90 nutrients in order to stay consistently healthy. These 90 nutrients include 17 vitamins, 59 minerals, 12 amino acids, and 3 fatty acids. Unfortunately, with processed foods on our grocery shelves, and fast food restaurants at every corner, our body is being depleted of these essential ingredients to maintain our health and wellness. Shilajit contains one of the most important ingredients called fulvic acid which empowers our body to maintain consistent balance. The important ingredients in Shilajit are empowering you to take control of your wellness lifestyle and benefit from mother nature.
One of the main benefits of this compound is the presence of many compounds like premium fulvic minerals complex: Fulvic Acid, Humic Acid, Zinc, Magnesium, Potassium, Manganese, Iron, Calcium, C60, Lysine, Glycine, Tyrosine, Arginine, Cysteine, Histidine, Methionine, Leucine, Proline.
Shilajit also contains over 80 different mineral rich benefits which support a healthy immune system, and balance for your body, including antioxidant phytocomplex, which supports your body at a cellular level through the use of cellular regeneration and the maintaining of older cells.
We recommend taking a rice/pea size dose per day (250mg per serving). Always start small when you begin. In order to be absorbed into the body efficiently, it is recommended your Shilajit be taken with food. For example, place your Shilajit in a small piece of bread and consume together. If you prefer to take your Shilajit by itself, it is possible to do so. Shilajit will dissolve in your mouth or in a glass of water. However, for best results, pairing with food is a favorite option.
Serving Size: 100mg per serving
Servings per container: 300
Size: Net WT 1.06 OZ (30 Grams)
Usage Warnings: Check with your doctor before using this product if you are taking medication or have any medical conditions. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Not intended for persons under 18. Store in a dry place after opening. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.